Fulfilment and Warehouse lead – Full Time
Neon Street Limited, a Needham Market based e-commerce and events company servicing the entertainment and motorsport industries seek a new team member for a newly created role on a full-time basis to join the company and lead the growing e-commerce fulfilment service and warehouse operations.
Based out of our Needham Market warehouse you will be responsible for the fulfilment of orders from all our e-commerce stores, the preparation of event kit and merchandise for events and stock control. You will contribute to the business through safe warehouse management and working with the team to deliver efficient shipping and packaging practices.
We work in a sector which has been badly hit by the pandemic (events and hospitality). As a result, we are open to applicants who were working in these sectors when the pandemic started and who may not have direct experience for this role but are willing to learn and commit to the business.
Type: Permanent, starting Jan 2021
Days: Monday to Friday although some weekend work may be needed at times.
Hours: 37.5 per week, usually from 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm,or 10am-6pm.
Location: Needham Market, maybe some travel.
- Take the delivery of goods and supplies
- Pick and pack e-commerce orders for despatch
- Prepare stock and kit for outdoor events
- Check for damaged or missing items on deliveries
- Record deliveries and shipments accurately
- Safely store packed e-commerce orders ready for despatch
- Carry out stock counts as and when required
- Assist in any areas of the business where workload requires to deliver the business outcomes
- Maintain housekeeping standards by clearing rubbish, and making sure the workspace is tidy
- Contribute to the development of products and packaging options
- Actively reduce waste and contribute to make the business more sustainable
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety, and environmental requirements to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Maintain professional working standards at all times
The role will involve regular physical activity including walking, bending, lifting above the head, standing for long periods and lifting weighty items. There is a lot of manual dexterity work and stairs.
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
In addition, there will be:
- Driving of vehicles (Cars and Vans)
- Some Anti-social hours
We need you to be:
- Amazing with numbers.
- Have attention to detail.
- Self-managing aswell as able to respond to team needs
- Willing to learn
- Spreadsheets – essential
- Shopify, Big Commerce, Bandcamp, MusicGlue – desirable
- Click and drop – desirable
- Warehouse management – desirable
About Neon Street:
We provide merchandise and touring solutions mainly to the entertainment and sports industry.
Including Self-drive luxury tour van hire, e-commerce stores and international fulfilment, product design, sourcing and production. At event pop-up stores, card machine hire, event production and operational support.
Established in 2011 we support new emerging talent right up to international events across Europe.
We are a small team with high expectations. Our culture is about challenge, learning and evolving for the benefit of our customers and our team. We take on projects that we are passionate about in order to deliver the best outcomes.
We offer the NEST Pension scheme
To apply please send a copy of your CV (physical / digital / video or audio) with relevant details along with the answers to the following questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do you think can be done to reduce the environmental impact e-commerce has on the planet?
- Are there any skills you would want to develop alongside this role?
- Please can you a little bit of detail about yourself. For example, your interests, positive things, music you love etc.
For any questions or for an informal, confidential chat about the role:
Closing date: 24th December 2020
Interviews: between the 27th and 31st December 2020