Established in 2011 we support new emerging talent, events and projects right up to international sporting championships and arena shows across Europe.
- Product design, sourcing and production
- At event pop-up stores (50 – 50,000 capacity)
- e-commerce store design and build
- International fulfilment of products
- Card machine (UK/Europe) hire
- 6 and 9 seat Splitter tour vans – Self drive hire (3.5ton)
- Standard and Luxury models
- European wide delivery and collection
- Tour advancing and logistics support
- Network of professional crew across Europe
- Backline and kit storage
- Backline hire through partners
- Festival programming and setup
- Venue management
- Event Branding
- Event crew
Information Collected About You:
You may provide us with certain information in connection with a booking or in your interactions with our website. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. If you choose not to provide the information, you may not be able to use our services. The personal information we may collect includes:
• Your full name, contact information, date of birth, nationality, driver’s license details, DVLA check code, occupation and an additional proof of address
- Vehicle rental information, including the location of where the vehicle is collected from/returned to, date of rentals, rental charges and type of rental;
• Your credit card details and ID (e.g. passport information, bank statement, utility bill, etc);
• Details of your driving history including motoring offence convictions, licence suspension/endorsements, accidents and refusal of premiums/increased premium.
• Sensitive data about any health conditions which may affect your driving or license restrictions.
• CCTV footage of you whilst on our premises also in or outside our vehicles;
With your consent, we may access location-based information or collect location markers from vehicle tracking devices whilst on hire to you. We do not use this information to specifically locate you for any reason other than to provide you the service.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
Vehicle Operation and Location Data
Our vehicles are equipped with tracking devices, which are active during a hire. The system provides us with access to the vehicle location, vehicle mileage, driving history, speed and proximity to ports.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To assist with you request for vehicle hire and usage.
• To provide customer service related to your interactions with us or to respond to your enquiry.
• To verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes.
• To contact you regarding your enquiry and/or reservation.
• To contact you about a citation or claim.
• To protect our company and property.
We retain information we collect for commercially reasonable periods of time or in accordance with specific laws or policies. Information collected for a specified purpose will only be used for that purpose and, after a reasonable period of time, will no longer be actively stored when that purpose has been fulfilled.
How Your Information May Be Shared
Telematics Data from rental vehicles may be disclosed to, accessed by or used by us, emergency service providers, others who may assist in responding to an accident, telematics service operators or those with whom we have a legal or contractual obligation to provide such data.
We also may disclose your information to other third parties:
• when required by law or in response to legal process;
• without legal process in response to a request from law enforcement relating to a criminal investigation;
• to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of the public;
• to enforce the terms of any rental agreement or our websites’ terms and conditions;
• if the rights of another individual might be violated and;
• otherwise with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers (such as a payment processor). These service providers are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. However, your information may be accessible to authorities in accordance with applicable laws.
Data Security and Integrity
The security of the information you provide is very important to us and we try to provide secure transmission of your information. For certain transactions on some of our websites, we may use Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to secure the transfer of information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmission over the Internet. Once we receive your information, we take steps that we believe are reasonably appropriate to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction to ensure the data’s integrity.
We also comply with PCI DSS Compliance in accordance with our use of card machines.